Before you Spray Tan
- Remember to shave
- No makeup
- No lotion
- No deodorant
- Wear loose clothing and flip flops
These will help for your spray tan to last longer and look amazing!
After you Spray Tan
- You must RINSE OFF in the TIMEFRAME I provide you, per the color we chose. Waiting longer or earlier than the suggested time can adversly affect the color of the tan making it to light or to dark.
- DO NOT GET WET (no hand washing immediately after) or SWEAT BEFORE THE FIRST SHOWER AFTER THE SPRAY TAN.
- When you rinse off, only do a LIGHT RINSE to remove the BRONZER with warm-cool water. DO NOT scrub your body or use any soaps, washcloths, loofahs or body-wash-RINSE ONLY with water!
- When rinsing you will see the bronzer was off. This is normal.
- FYI: The spray tan takes 10-12 hours to fully develop.
- You can wear anything you want after you RINSE OFF. Start moisturizing with a body lotion at least 2x a day starting the next day. This is IMPORTANT to help prolong the tan and help it fade nicely. Patching & streaking could result if not followed. Avoid hot bath, saunas, hot tubs, etc during this time.